The Wonders of a Slow Cooker
Slow cookers were mostly used in the 1970s as they would cook for the whole day while you were working. This is no longer the case as for me I use a slow cooker when I am at home, fixing this and that, cleaning the little dirt around the house or watching my favorite show or when trying to get a grip of a series movie that I have had my friends talking about. I lift the lid once in a while as I view an amazing diet in the making. When cooking the tasty meal the house smells great. The delicious diet cooked by a loving mother is one way of showing my family love. It makes me a proud mother seeing my beautiful family enjoying the meal. The slow cooker is my best friend for life as it has never failed me.
There are several benefits of using a slow cooker in that when cooking a keto diet the flavors are well distributed in the meal due to extended time. The food will not scotch as it is cooked at a very low temperature. Tough meat is softened as it is cooked for a long period of time. The slow cooker is the best device for cooking most venison dishes. During holidays or large gathering, they are the best in cooking as they will relieve the oven some roles. The other amazing thing about the slow cooker is that you don’t use a lot of utensils while cooking this makes your work easier. They also do not overheat the kitchen thus the best for summer time. If you have never tried using the slow cooker life has just begun as you can now cook the meals of your life. This is the start of the beautiful journey of making tasty meals which will change your life.
A ketogenic diet doesn’t have to be boring. You can still have your favorite meals but still, eat healthily and it won’t feel like dieting.
Also, if you’re trying to lose weight or get healthy by doing the ketogenic diet, then you’ll want to try out this amazing keto meal plan.
It’s the best way to save yourself countless hours of research, trial, and error and headaches on your keto journey.
This meal plan simplifies every single aspect of the keto diet for you and gives you a better chance of being successful.
So, if you really want to lose weight fast, you should sign up for the keto meal plan here.
The best slow cooker recipes for Keto diet
Ketogenic low carb meals help in weight loss and lead to health improvement as it changes the energy source which is used by the body to stay energized. The body stops getting energy from burning sugar or glucose to burning fat. This keeps your weight in check with no struggles as you don’t need of punishing yourself with extreme exercises or keep on counting the amount of calories intake.
Keto Roast Recipe
3 to 5-pound piece of roast
2 celery stalks that have been cut into pieces
A small white onion cut into quarters
3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ pounded garlic
¼ tablespoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon of dried parsley
4 tablespoons of butter cut into slices
The cooking procedure
Put the onion, carrots, and celery at the bottom of the slow cooker.
Place the roast on top of the onions, carrots, and celery.
In a bowl mix Worcestershire sauce, pepper, garlic, and parsley.
Put the mixture on the roast
Put the butter pieces on top.
Cover the slow cooker with a lid and let it cook for 8 to 9 hours.
Remove the roast and the veggies from the slow cooker and place them on a platter.
Serve your meal and enjoy.
20 Best Slow cooker Recipes
- Spaghetti sauce ( https://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2016/06/easy-freeze-slow-cooker-spaghetti-sauce/)
- Garlic Chicken Drumsticks (https://www.stockpilingmoms.com/2016/05/slow-cooker-garlic-chicken-drumsticks)
- Carne Asada (https://lexiscleankitchen.com/slow-cooker-carne-asada/)
- Paleo Chili (https://themodernproper.com/posts/crockpot-paleo-chili)
- Zuppa Toscana Soup (https://www.galonamission.com/slow-cooker-low-carb-zuppa-toscana-soup-keto-friendly/)
- Beef short ribs with mushroom soup (https://www.purewow.com/food/ketogenic-slow-cooker-recipes/slide4)
- Lamb with mint and green beans (https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/04/05/slow-cooked-lamb-with-mint-and-green-beans)
- Beef stew with olives, tomatoes and capers (https://kalynskitchen.com/crockpot-beef-stew-recipe-with-olives/)
- Chicken fajita chilly (https://www.foodiecrush.com/slow-cooker-chicken-fajita-chili/)
- Garlic herb and mashed cauliflower (https://www.purewow.com/recipes/slow-cooker-garlic-herb-mashed-cauliflower)
- Spinach artichoke dip (https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/slow-cooker-spinach-artichoke-dip/)
- Roasted shrimp tacos (https://www.cottercrunch.com/crock-pot-fire-roasted-shrimp-tacos/)
- Garlic balsamic chicken (http://www.realfoodwholelife.com/blog/5-ingredient-slow-cooker-garlic-balsamic-chicken?rq=slow%20cooker)
- Spaghetti squash and Meat sauce (https://www.skinnytaste.com/one-pot-spaghetti-squash-and-meat-sauce-pressure-cooker-and-slow-cooker/)
- Buffalo chicken dip (https://www.lowcarbmaven.com/low-carb-buffalo-chicken-dip/)
- Chicken Chile Verde (https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/healthy-slow-cooker-chicken-chile-verde/)
- Thai chicken thighs (https://www.jocooks.com/ingredient/poultry-main-courses/crockpot-thai-chicken-thighs/)
- Orange chicken (https://www.aspicyperspective.com/low-carb-slow-cooker-orange-chicken/2/)
- Buffalo chicken meatballs (https://howtothisandthat.com/keto-buffalo-chicken-meatballs/)
- Pork ribs (https://meljoulwan.com/2012/02/23/5-spice-slow-cooker-pork-ribs/)
These recipes are of great help as they are just a click away and you will be able to access amazing recipes and thus make some of the most amazing meals.
I believe that anyone can succeed with the Keto diet. By researching it and getting information now you already have shown an interest which is the first step. You have the basic motivation you need, so now you just build on that. Look into programs to see which one will fit you best and get started on this life-changing mission. In no time at all, you will see the results other diets did not give you and you will feel and look great!
One good program I can direct you to is: The Keto Beginning
A very popular program that gives you a variety of easy daily recipes.
Good luck on your journey!